FLEX College Prep Proudly Presents
Academics in College Admission: FLEX Edu Expo 2019
FREE ADMISSION | SEATING LIMITED
- The Role of Academics in College Admission (Danny Byun, FLEX CEO)
- Math: The Foundation For All STEM (Philip Vuong, FLEX Principal Tutor)
- Science Is Exploration (Klaus Aichelen, FLEX Director of Academics & Principal Tutor)
- Building Reading & Writing Skills (Yoon Choi, Principal Tutor)
- How Should Your Child Prepare Now? (Danny Byun, FLEX CEO)
Find out what 5-9th grade families MUST KNOW about their academic preparation for success in high school, college and beyond.
Meet FLEX’s Distinguished Panel of Speakers:
- Danny Byun: FLEX: CEO & Founder
- Tiffany Lu: FLEX: Sr. Director of Curriculum Dev & Tutor Mgmt (2007), Stanford: BS Biology,
- Klaus Aichelen: FLEX: Director of Academics & Principal Tutor (2006), USA Biology Olympiad Instructor & Specialist, UC Berkeley: BS Biology
- Philip Vuong: FLEX: Principal Tutor (2011), Stanford: SUMaC Curriculum, Admission & Teacher, Stanford: BS Math & Electrical Engineering
- Yoon Choi: FLEX: Principal Tutor (2002), Stanford: Stegner Writing Fellow, Johns Hopkins CTY: Curriculum & Teacher
Students need to stand out in the competitive admissions landscape. FLEX College Prep is a team of the best strategists in the industry. Get clarity and support in your college application process. Get into your dream school.